Franchises That Care
While BELFOR Franchise Group is internationally renowned, we have a strong local presence. Each of our franchisees takes the time to get to know our clients and to be involved members of the community. Doing the right thing is important to us and it's something that goes into everything we do. In fact, our CEO, Sheldon Yellen, started BELFOR Cares, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization focused on helping those in need. We encourage all of our franchise owners to give back in their own communities, as well.
Some Ways in Which We Give Back:
- Cooking dinners for families at Ronald McDonald House of Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Support Ronald McDonald House Charities through the Show Your Ronald Red and White Striped Sock Campaign
- Donate toys and gifts for Santa’s Shop at Ronald McDonald House of Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Helping Build houses with Habitat for Humanity
- Giving beds to children in need through Kots for Kids
- Local fundraisers and charity events
Giving Back to Our Local Communities
Throughout the nation, BELFOR Franchise Group owners are committed to helping others. In addition to our charitable work, we strive to provide exceptional cleaning and restoration services. Our companies—DUCTZ, HOODZ, and 1-800 WATER DAMAGE—are renowned for our professional, reliable services. With our commitment to caring about our local communities, we've created a strong market presence and brand reputation based on dependability.
If you are a motivated, driven entrepreneur looking to start a business that is not only profitable but that gives back to others, look to our cleaning, maintenance, and restoration franchises. We provide exclusive territories and the opportunity to expand. This way, you can become strong members of the community while taking ownership of your own company.
Want to join a franchise known for caring about their customers? Call (844) 311-7846 to discuss one of our brands and start your new business venture.